OBI Medical is a Danish medtech Company. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to reduce costs, clinical risks, and patient discomfort by using Venous Punctures instead of Arterial Punctures through the use of the v-TAC algorithm.
v-TAC is an advanced mathematical algorithm implemented into software, that can convert peripheral venous acid-base and blood gas values to arterial acid-base and blood gas values, with an accuracy and precision useful in clinical practice.
v-TAC is patented, fully clinical validated and CE-marked.
Learn more ›
v-TAC is commercially launched in 2015. Key focus areas include:
• Pulmonary Wards, to obviate the need for repeated arterial punctures during ex. oxygen therapy, NIV treatment etc.
• Acute settings, to obviate the need for arterial punctures and enrich current venous punctures and blood sampling by calculating arterial blood gas values from the venous blood sample
• Other medical wards: Obviate the need for arterial punctures
• Home care / home hospital: Home ambulatory control for eg. COPD patients
Ministerial delegation visit from Croatia
"I am pleased with everything I have seen and with the hospitality extended to me and my colleagues during our stay in Denmark. We are grateful to the Healthcare DENMARK team for being wonderful hosts to us and for the excellent organization of our visit."
- Dario Nakić, Croatian Minister of Health